These power-point style presentations taught by me will center around topics that benefit both spouses, making improvement in your relationship more possible! They also come with printable worksheets that will allow for better understanding and implementation in your life, will also make it easier for you to participate in the exercises in each module!
As individuals, we change and grow over the years, making it more possible for couples to experience differences in their marriage at any point. Whether it’s differences in personalities, opinions, interests, hobbies, values, or beliefs. Having these differences can put a major rift in your relationship if you let it.
This 25-minute course will help you and your partner navigate these differences in ways that will allow you to be the individuals you are while keeping the necessary connection for your marriage to endure.
Check out this preview of the course!
HOW THIS COURSE WORKS
- Enroll in the course for $30. Your one-time purchase allows you to access this course anytime in the future!
- Print out the PDF worksheets for you to follow along with at home, or answer the questions on your own paper.
- The whole course is broken up into 2-7 minute modules, making it easier to watch on your schedule!
- You and your partner can utilize the benefits of the course by watching it individually or together.
- Throughout the course, there will be exercises for you to participate in as individuals or with your partner.
- Discussion questions at the end, along with a short quiz will help you understand and implement the content in your marriage!
“I think I listened to it three times! I loved it! It is like a small devotional to provide guidance for your marriage. I think each time I listened to it I heard something new I could apply. I am looking forward to your next one!”
– Diana A.
“I liked how applicable the information shared really is! I also liked having the worksheets as well. Interactive stuff is always more fun, and helps me to remember the things I learned better than just simply watching something. I also really liked the checking for understanding section with the quizzes. I think it was a great way to bring everything full circle.”
– kortney C.
“I liked the content of this, the way it was broken up, and that it was short enough that I actually watched it.”
– Melissa M.