What kind of events does Freshly Married do, you ask? The kind of events that fill individuals and couples with inspiration, encouragement, and help in enhancing their marriage! We try doing that by providing great presentations from experienced experts and speakers in marriage and family, focusing on various aspects of marriage!
THE NEXT WIFE LIFE WORKSHOP tickets are now on sale!
Early Registration Price: $36 Regular Price: $45
Freshly Married Wives Community Facebook Group Special Ticket Price: $30
Want the special $30 pricing? Join the group on facebook!
purchase tickets here
What is the Wife Life Workshop?
An enlightening afternoon specifically for wives, filled with inspiration and enlightenment to help you in your important role as a wife! You’ll get to hear from a few experts and experienced speakers on marriage and family life, participate in mini-lessons/activities that will also enrich your marriage, all while eating yummy treats and interacting with other wives like you!
This event includes:
- (1) Seat at the workshop
- Hearing from a few different speakers on marriage and family-related topics (hoping to cover 4-6 different topics this time!)
- Catered refreshments from Miller Catering
- Meet and mingle with other wives
- Participation in a Q&A panel with the speakers
- (1) Swag bag full of goodies and deals that you will love as a wife!
- (1) Entry in the raffle for giveaway prizes you’ll also want to win from Freshly Married and awesome sponsors like: Journey 5, Evergreen Floral, Salt City Hair, Danelle from the blog, “We Call it a Journey,” and Mentionables!
Casual Dress. Please, no children — Give yourself an afternoon away!
Our three speakers for the workshop:
attendees’ favorite parts of the workshop:
“Really good topics and discussions! It seemed well put together and we had a great time at both!”
“Thank you for being willing to cover difficult topics and thanks for the fun take homes and giveaways!”
“I love the aspect of personal development! It’s not easy to make time for that daily so having a designated time was great!”
“Being with other wives who want the same things for their marriage. Knowing I’m not alone in some of the trials we face.”
“There was a variety of topics covered.”
“Talking about real problems with girlfriends in a non-judge mental environment.”
Pictures from past workshops