HAPPY FOUR YEARS!
Four years ago today, I wrote my very first blog post on Freshly Married, called “The Iron,” about a lesson I learned with an iron (obviously), that taught me what it truly means to be a good wife, even though I had only been married for a few short weeks. Though we’ve been married for longer now and have had several more tough experiences than this one, this iron experience helped launch the message behind Freshly Married, which you can read more about here.
I’ve been happily blessed with this passion of trying to help others strengthen and FRESHEN UP their marriage, and in the process, they have helped MY marriage grow! I’ve been able to connect and relate to others through 300 blog posts, a Facebook group community, and the people who message me weekly asking for relationship advice or thanking me for sharing something they needed to hear. That is incredibly rewarding to me, and I hope to have more years of this!
I’m grateful for a husband who helps make my website function, who gives me great tips for improving FM, and who so graciously provides for us, allowing me to pursue this journey dedicated to helping others. I’m grateful to be surrounded by spouses who recognize how important their marriage is, and who are yearning for ways to strengthen their marriage each day. You guys are my inspiration, and the reason why I continue to do what I do.
A GIVEAWAY TO CELEBRATE
I’m doing a BIG giveaway to say THANK YOU for having relationship advice and inspiration pop up in your news feed constantly! haha. This prize is worth $125 and has some AWESOME prizes listed below that you’ll want to win for your marriage!
- $25 Visa gift card towards a date night
- “Wife life is the best life” t-shirt from Freshly Married
- The book “The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts” by Gary Chapman
- a date box from Date Night In
- “Prioritizing Date Night in Your Marriage” Ebook from Amberly of A Prioritized Marriage
- $25 Victoria Secret gift card towards some fun lingerie ;)
And guess what? ENTERING IS SUPER EASY. I love having people enter my giveaways by doing something that will positively influence their marriage. So enter in one or both of the ways below!
- Comment on this blog post with something you love about your spouse! A quality, personality trait, quirk, or specific experience!
- For a second entry: In a separate comment, write down which blog post from Freshly Married has helped your marriage in some way!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
The random lucky winner, Zachary, has been contacted and claimed the prize!
- Giveaway begins Friday, June 23, 2017, and ends on Monday, June 26th, 2017 at midnight MST.
- The winner will be announced Tuesday, June 27, 2017.
- The winner will be contacted and must respond by email within 48 hours or forfeit their prize to a runner-up.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter, and be a resident of the U.S.