*This post contains affiliate links.
In March I did a live video on Facebook talking about different books on sexual intimacy that I would recommend to couples. There was great feedback on that video, and it sounded like several people appreciated it! So I wanted to make sure it was published on my website for others to access as well.
I only share three books in this video, but I think they are so great for helping couples enrich their sexual intimacy, whether this part of their marriage is heavily struggling, or they could just use some more insight. The three books I talk about are:
- And They Were Not Ashamed: Strengthening Marriage through Sexual Fulfillment by Laura M. Brotherson
- Knowing HER Intimately: 12 Keys for Creating a Sextraordinary Marriage by Laura M. Brotherson
- Enduring Desire: Your Guide to Lifelong Intimacy by Michael E. Metz and Barry W. McCarthy
I discuss the following:
- My personal experiences with these books
- Explain a little about how each book works and what it’s focus is
- Why I would recommend these books.
Let me know what you think! Has one of these books also helped you? Do you have another book you recommend? Let me know and I’d love to check it out!